Alcohol- discussion and confession.

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Alcohol- discussion and confession.

Postby *blond* » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:54 am

righto.. well i got the idea for this thread from a debate that sorta sparked in the 'FORUM CRUSHES!!!!' topic. so i said my piece there but i thought it'd be really great if we could continue it in it's own topic thingy, so tada, here i am making another thread! lol. so i was thinking that we could have our say in here and read other peoples' opinions and stuff, but you can also tell us some experiences you've had with alcohol, or someone else you know. anything related. im now excitedly waiting to hear everyone's drunken stories :lol: but yeh, be serious too.
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:57 am

Depending on what frame of mind I'm in and the people I'm with when I've started drinking, I can be the best guy in the world making people laugh and having a really great time, or I can be quite aggressive and completely unstable in my actions at other times. Mind you, you should never mix loads of different alcohol in one sitting :twisted:
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:05 pm

i think you know my opinion about that... (i think im kind of the second farin urlaub :mrgreen: (which means: no drugs, no cigaretts, no alcohol, no meat, no coffee... but of course it was my opinion to live that way! im not one of these people who make things that others want them to do!!)) last time i drank alcohol was on silvester last year... i had a party with 3 of my friends... you see, we wanted to go on a "real" party but because we were all under 18 at this time they didnt let us in... we tried to find something else but everything was closed (very strange...) so we drove to a friends house and sat in front of the door. we had each 3 beer and i dont know how much of something we found the day before on the street in frint of a restaurant (the date was a few weeks over so they couldnt sell it in the restaurent anymore... so we took it :wink:) that was a box with about 20 bottles... so in the middle of the night we were all very drunk (two of us more than the others...) there was also a party at a neightbours house and theyve drank even more... we talked to them and later we were all running on the street, one behind the other, cause a girl thought one of us had kissed her boyfriend... so we went in the house cause some of the others wanted a fight with us... my best friend who was also there drank the most i ithink and she was talking all the time about very intimate things with whom she wants to have sex and so on... and at the end she kissed me on the mouth!! :shock: i was very shocked cause she always says how hetero she is... that was the point i thought ill never drink any alcohol again!! i think she still doesnt know all she said in this night... but she was telling us all the time that we are so damn importantly to her... so that was my story...
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Hans » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:41 pm

i just got drunk and stoned last night. now, i'm feeling a little weak but i enjoy breakfast at 14.30. :?
Hans

Postby sydney » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:40 pm

Breakfast at 14.30... Sounds like me... :lol:
sydney

Postby Hans » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:26 pm

Alcohol and drugs ?? For FÅ-fans like us, there can be only one answer:

MEN JAG VILL KNARKA !!! ;-)
Hans

Postby sydney » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:55 am

javisst jag vill har knarka! But I just had my birthday on the 10th of september... and it is 33 years of age now. I left the knarka behind at college... hehe :lol:
sydney

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:58 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
music-t.A.T.u.,Missy Higgins,avenged sevenfold,evanescence,the veronicas
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby styvisor » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:49 pm

Belated Happy Birthday.....

Hope you had a few beers and got merry :)
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby sydney » Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:14 pm

I had "some" beers alright... :Y :Y :Y
sydney

Postby nicolas » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:18 pm

Happy Birthday to you, Syd! All the best for you 34th year then :wink:
nicolas

Postby Hans » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:26 pm

Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag Syd!
Hans

Postby Narcissus » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:29 pm

a bit late but happy b'day!
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby sydney » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:46 pm

Thanks to you all!!! En Hans ook bedankt... :)
sydney

Postby kant1781 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:50 pm

I'm even more belated than the rest, but still: Congratulations, Sydney! Keep on rockin'! And greetings also to everybody else who is post-30 in this cosy little forum. Let's rather be happy now than in 25 years, 'cause then we'll be old and grey! Cheers!

sydney wrote: I left the knarka behind at college... hehe :lol:

:lol: Behold the Dutch! When you lucky folks talk about knarka, there are always more options in the game than beer and wine... :wink:
kant1781
Crew Member

Next

Return to Anything else