Alcohol- discussion and confession.

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby sydney » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:42 pm

:mrgreen: Well there are a few more options here, but I am not a promotor. I think that when you are young, then it is obvious that one has to try it. Just to see how it feels like. Now, I am 33 y.o. and when I pass a coffeeshop here in town, it does not cross my mind to go in and buy a few grams. Not for a second...
sydney

Postby *blond* » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:39 pm

*laughs* omg!POTHEADS! i never tried it, i duno if i will.. but i smoke sometimes and i drink whenever i can! lol. one of my favourite experiences was my first time getting drunk, and i was trying tro hide it from my friends' mum and it was so funny, i jumped a 7 foot fence and jumped into the neighbours pool, who happened to be a bunch of 19 year old guys! *laughs more* ahh, so funny.. then i fell off that fence getting back over.. thank god i was drunk and couldnt feel a thing :lol: then, as you do when you're drunk, had a few long tonsil hockey games with my best friend. lol, you're not alone there Anny. haha. cept i dont think i was shocked.. :?
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby arkz1531 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:17 pm

sydney wrote:I think that when you are young, then it is obvious that one has to try it. Just to see how it feels like.

I definitly do not agree with this. You can try somethings just once and die from it. It sounds like you're saying to just give in to peer presure.
<i><b>"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" ~Ernest Gaines</b></i>
Name: Kyle
D.O.B.:January 30, 1987
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
arkz1531
Silver Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:15 pm

HAHA Nikki i would pay to see the expression on your face when you jumped in that pool with all of them guys! :lol:
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
music-t.A.T.u.,Missy Higgins,avenged sevenfold,evanescence,the veronicas
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:53 pm

:mrgreen: reminds me when my family was in greace there were a few young people (about 20 or somthing) they were so very drunk the fell into the sea and didnt realized it! :shock:
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby sydney » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:36 am

arkz1531 wrote:I definitly do not agree with this. You can try somethings just once and die from it. It sounds like you're saying to just give in to peer presure.

I am not saying that. It is a choice... There was no pressure at all. Many people do not agree with me (especially in the U.S.), that soft drugs is not as harmfull as some people think. People do not die from weed, but they can die from nicotine... and that is not prohibited. That is a very hypocrite thing... But I will not get involved in this discussion anymore, because I remember a discussion a few years back on this forum, it seems that various cultures have extreme disagreements about it. I will leave it by that!
sydney

Postby Narcissus » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:39 am

I agree with Sydney, it's not a problem to have strong views on a subject...just dont try and rip someone's head off and use it as a soccer ball if they think something different :P
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:36 am

hmm.. hate to say it but you COULD have some serious side-effects from weed. sometimes people stay in a permanent tripped out state, for the rest of their lives. it triggers soemthing in their brain and they become.. well, crazy.it's rare, but it does exist. i think drugs is the same with alcohol, it all really matters in what circumstances you're taking it under. i mean, you wouldnt call an old lady a pothead if she smoked weed for her keimo therapy, would you? because she does it for a different reason then most other people. but hey, as long as YOU made the decision for yourself to do it, that's all that matters really.

T: hey babe! it's great to see a post from you on here, i look forward to them! :D heheh, im sure anyone woulda paid to see me right then too, all the guys on their balcony going 'JUMP JUMP JUMP!' lol, but i got my ears pierced that day, and i lost one earring and it closed up before we could stick anything else into it (we tried, and it just made my ear bleed heaps :? ) but yeh.. then i had to take a shower and aparently i was saying to kelli "i dont think ive ever taken a shower in my bra and undies before!!'' :oops:
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:39 pm

Chemotherapy maybe? 8) :P
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:14 am

hehehe :lol:
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby *blond* » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:38 am

ohh shush you! *glares*
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:52 am

heheheh *HUUUUGGGSSSSS*
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:28 pm

You know we love you Nikki!! :wink:
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby *blond* » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:28 am

ohh yes *nods sarcastically* and you all SHOW it *mutters n shakes fist* damn foreigners! :lol:
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Narcissus » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:52 am

says the dual national who's in the most isolated continent EVER!
Narcissus
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else