Alcohol- discussion and confession.

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby Narcissus » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:21 pm

I think it's time to use my big size 13 crew member boot to stamp down on this:

BACK ON ALCOHOL TOPIC please
Name: Will
D.O.B: 22/03/88
Sexuality: Bisexual
http://myspace.com/willthepom
Narcissus
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:22 pm

yeah nik and tif... maybe you should make a new topic for that (like "what id like to do if i were with [name] alone in a motel-room") :mrgreen: id like to say something on that topic too :wink: (the one i meant will know...)
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:29 am

LOL! :oops: sorrry... but i duno.. maybe i will start that topic!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:49 am

Sorry you guys we didn't mean to get so far off topic. :oops:
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
music-t.A.T.u.,Missy Higgins,avenged sevenfold,evanescence,the veronicas
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby ioana » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:38 pm

Anny wrote:yeah nik and tif... maybe you should make a new topic for that (like "what id like to do if i were with [name] alone in a motel-room") :mrgreen: id like to say something on that topic too :wink: (the one i meant will know...)

:D :D :D
was that for me?.... :wink:
ioana
Faithfull Member

Postby Anny » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:01 pm

ioana wrote:
Anny wrote:yeah nik and tif... maybe you should make a new topic for that (like "what id like to do if i were with [name] alone in a motel-room") :mrgreen: id like to say something on that topic too :wink: (the one i meant will know...)

:D :D :D
was that for me?.... :wink:

yes... :wink:
Anny
Crew Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:25 pm

This is getting interesting! :wink:
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:14 pm

yes ioana and me had some coversations in the meantime... :D
Anny
Crew Member

Postby *blond* » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:23 pm

hmm.. long time to write.

on saturday i went to a party, we were all hanging outside this guys house, Jai. there was newly- purchased alcohol on the ground. this guys mum bought it for him and his mates.

the cops pulled up. took the alcohol, the boys were wusses and ran inside jai's house. i had alcohol in my bag, they searched EVERY SINGLE BAG, but not mine. SO LUCKY. oh my god, i was crapping my pants. they left witht the alcohol and didnt take any of our names, thank god. they turned out to be undercover detectives so it wasnt really their duty anyways.

they party was alright, i got kinda drunk. i have a girlfriend so ive been good and not been hooking up with anyone, even when drunk :D i looked after my friend manda coz she was gettin kinda really drunk.. lol. i kept stealing her drinks :P mwhahahaha. i bet ths si boring so im gona post it.. but still! i got caught by the police :shock: eeep.. never again thanks.

i want drunken stories, tell me drunken stories so i can laugh/and or cringe. :D

much love to all from the fabled *blond*!
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Nemo_Me » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:10 pm

Well, I used to drink a lot, about a year ago or so. Last spring I got really drunk with one of my (male) friends, one of the things we drunk was russian vodka or something like that, 50% alchohole, and I woke up next day thinking: "Shit the big math test!"
Surprisingly I got 9,5 in it (I don't know if you've got the same grade-system over there but here the highest thing you can get is 10 so I was only missing 0,5). I have no idea what me and my friend did that day, and evening and night, and I have no idea how serious those things were, and mainly I don't want to know.
And once I got invited to get drunk with a lot of kids in my class, but some funny feeling in my tummy told me not to do it so I made up some stupid exuses for why I didn't want to go. I was lucky then, because they ended up being drunk off their asses, one got burned with her sigarette (in her face, right under her eye) and in the end they stumbleded into the schoolyard and set the football-field on fire. Unfortunately the headmaster had just put up cameras the week before because someone broke into the school so the whole thing was taped. So two days later in school when the headmaster told all the classes that he was going to watch the tape to find out who did this, unless they'd confess before and then he would mellow the punishment out a little bit. So all the kids that were a part of this had to go and confess the whole thing. After that I haven't drunk because I think with that thing the almighty (if such thing exists) was telling me: "See, this could have been you. You're just 13, let this teach you a lesson and stop drinking for a while."
Nemo_Me
Faithfull Member

Postby Sandy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:42 pm

I have tried to be an absolutist (is there that word in English?) for almost a year now. But I drank alcohol next weekend.. I was in couple of bars with my friends and we danced and we drank some alcohol.. But I can't say that I really was drunk.. Well maybe a bit. Anyway, it was fun.

Still I have to say that we have a weird culture of drinking alcohol here in Finland. Kids start drinking when they are something like eleven or twelve years old and they don't drink so little, they want to be DRUNK! I don't know whether it is the same situation in other parts of Europe (or the world) too but I think that other peoples' drinking habits are more civilized than ours.. And many older people also die in alcohol, especially in the eastern Finland.

I don't know why our culture is so filled with alcohol. I don't think that it is a good thing.
Elämä on elämää varten annettu, ja se on ihanasti sanottu.
Sandy

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:36 am

OMG i havent been on here in sooooooooooo long!!LOL i missed you guys!Anyways friday night i got wasted!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS it was so awesome but i cant really remember anything so that kinda sucks.Ok in the beginning we were just looking for some place where we could party and not get caught so we went to my friend Megan's house and we only had vodka.No one wanted to drink it without mountain dew so they were waiting for this guy to get back with some mountain dew.Well me and this guy dave decided to go ahead and drink it plain so we had a little contest to see who could drink the most and im not sure who won but we were the first people drunk and so we were running around tackling people and stuff and yes my friend connie took pictures!!haha anyways one of the girls there flashed me so that was pretty cool!! :wink: haha and i remember we went to a cabin out in the middle of nowhere and we were like going 80mph on a dirt road so that was kinda scary but way cool!lol well thats really all i remember so thats kinda bad!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby Max Lynx » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:31 pm

Beer is the only i drink apart from water.Every day i drink beer.And sometimes i maybe be drunk in fests,partys or weekends.

As for drugs of every kind NO i don't take.Also i am anti-smoker.

There's no place for me for nothing else except beer.

:lol: :lol:
Max Lynx
Faithfull Member

Postby Ian » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:12 pm

I don't do any of those things either LOL!

I don't even drink. Nothing against alcohol, mind, I just don't like the taste.

All things considered, I'd rather have an Iced Coffee.

:P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby GreGG » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:51 pm

I drink only beer but not more often than once a week. And I really hate vodka. I drank it only a couple of times and one time I got drunk to unconsciousness. :x It was one of the most shameful moments of my life. :oops: From that time I try to drink less and don't drink vodka at all. :D

And yeah, I never smoked at all.
Last edited by GreGG on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
GreGG

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else