Närkontakt. subtitles. A question for Rebecka-experts

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Närkontakt. subtitles. A question for Rebecka-experts

Postby Hans » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:48 pm

Hi everybody,

I downloaded Närkontakt from the fanstuff section of this homepage. After having seen it, without understanding what has been said, i've been searching the internet for a subtitled version, but i unfortunetely only found dead links. Does anyone of you Rebecka-experts know if there still is a subtitled version downloadable somewhere? It doesn't matter if the subtitles are in English, Dutch or German. I can understand these languages anyway.

I'd be very glad of somebody could help me.
Thank you and greetings from a Rebecka-admirer
yours Hans
Hans

Postby sydney » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:58 pm

I never saw a subtitled version of this short film. But there is an english transcript available on this site.
sydney

Postby styvisor » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:53 pm

I have a copy of Narkontakt with english subtitles acquired off some Czech site a few years ago, so if anyone wants it pm me and I'll send it via msn or something.....
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby sydney » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:07 pm

I forgot about it, but there was a file online on OEBFA.COM. I sent an e-mail to the webmaster, to ask about the file. It would be easier to bring it back online. Unfortunately I do not have the space acquired to bring it online.
sydney

Postby Kolya » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:29 pm

*resurrects the thread*
I sent another mail, offering the webspace.

EDIT: He answered I should get it from p2p and contact him again if I couldn't find it. And that's what happened so I mailed him again but haven't heard from him again.
Kolya
Gold Member

Return to Anything else