What random things have made you think of Fucking Åmål?

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

What random things have made you think of Fucking Åmål?

Postby arkz1531 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:02 am

I went to a movie theater yesterday to see a movie called Derailed. I haven't been to a movie theater in a long time and when I was sitting wating for the previews to start they were playing random music. Then all of a sudden I heard I want to know what love is start playing and all I could think about is watching Fucking Åmål and how I need to watch it again. :D
<i><b>"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" ~Ernest Gaines</b></i>
Name: Kyle
D.O.B.:January 30, 1987
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
arkz1531
Silver Member

Postby Emiliano » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:32 am

Sometimes happen that! Some movies makes me think of FA, and also photos, songs, sign, people make me think of FA. What a fantastic film!
i watched tha movie 2 months ago (i think) and I could¡n watch it again.
What is a movie theater?
"...Suelo extrañarte para volver..."
Emiliano
Faithfull Member

Postby arkz1531 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:51 am

I'm sorry, I believe you speak Spanish so a "movie theater" or "cinema" would be "el cine" in Spanish.
<i><b>"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" ~Ernest Gaines</b></i>
arkz1531
Silver Member

Postby Emiliano » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:04 am

aaahhhhh, thank u! GRACIAS!
"...Suelo extrañarte para volver..."
Emiliano
Faithfull Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:48 am

anytime i hear the songs, Show Me Love or I Wanna Know What Love is. i think, Fucking Amal.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby kant1781 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:01 pm

Sometimes it's what people say and what they do... Yesterday after work, I sat down with some colleagues for a beer, and one of them asked another whether he had already met the new guy working next door. To which the second one replied: "Who, the Italian?" And I couldn't do anything about it, I just burst out: "Well, he certainly isn't Italian... wasn't he from Bosnia?", _O^ and I couldn't stop laughing. Of course nobody got the joke, but things like that happen to me quite often... O-)

(Syd, I like your new emoticons like hell!!!)
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby sydney » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:21 pm

kant1781 wrote:And I couldn't do anything about it, I just burst out: "Well, he certainly isn't Italian... wasn't he from Bosnia?", _O^ and I couldn't stop laughing. Of course nobody got the joke, but things like that happen to me quite often... O-)

I sometimes start speaking Swedish to my colleagues. I saw the movie a lot of times, so I can't resist to quote some lines. Now they think I can speak fluently Swedish. I let them think... :N

But seriously... they don't understand the feel of this movie and how it is a part of your thinking. *:)*

kant1781 wrote:(Syd, I like your new emoticons like hell!!!)

Glad you like them... For members searching for these emoticons, just press "view more emoticons" in the emoticon panel. I added them just recently. :)P
sydney

Postby robinn » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:04 pm

kant1781 wrote:Sometimes it's what people say and what they do... Yesterday after work, I sat down with some colleagues for a beer, and one of them asked another whether he had already met the new guy working next door. To which the second one replied: "Who, the Italian?" And I couldn't do anything about it, I just burst out: "Well, he certainly isn't Italian... wasn't he from Bosnia?", _O^ and I couldn't stop laughing. Of course nobody got the joke, but things like that happen to me quite often... O-)

(Syd, I like your new emoticons like hell!!!)

*:)*
robinn
Silver Member

Postby arkz1531 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:59 pm

:r :T :W *:)* :)P O-) *:|* _O^ :Z :Y :N ^O^ _O_
arkz1531
Silver Member

Postby Nemo_Me » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:37 pm

Few weeks ago I was competing on a judo-tournament in Norway. There were a lot of Swedish, Norway and Danish people there and theese languages are very much alike. Me and some of the girls that train with me were joking that perhaps we would have to take a drug-test.
Then I got an idea. I put up a face like I was very upset and then I walked quickly out of the dressing room (full of girls who'd understand if I said something in Swedish). And right before I slammed the door I screamed (in a dramantic way): "MAN JAG VIL KNARKA!"
I don't think a lot of people got the joke in it but I thought it was hillarius.
So basicly the talk about the drug test reminded me on Fucking Åmål.
Nemo_Me
Faithfull Member

Return to Anything else