Kannazuki no Miko/ Kannaduki no Miko

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Kannazuki no Miko/ Kannaduki no Miko

Postby jaret » Sat May 20, 2006 1:45 am

Since FA is a lesbian theme film, i decided to make the first topic in this board about a lesbian theme anime.

Although it has mechas and magic involved, the way they interact in the story is quite good.

The love story is quite good, we have Chikane and Himeko. Chikane is like the most popular and beautiful girl at school, Himeko just got transfered so when she meets chikane she adresses her as any other girl cause she doesnt know how populat she is, so chikane likes her for not being all formal with her and that's how it starts, if you like anime and you liked FA you will definetley like this 12 episode anime series.
jaret

Postby oeb » Tue May 30, 2006 8:08 pm

Thanks for the hint! I've added Kannazuki no Miko to the recommendations and the webshop catalouge. The series are being released on DVD in the U.S. these days, but Australian animé DVDs are generally better so you might want to wait for a release there if you want to buy it. I've recently discovered Love Hina (through the manga), a great youth-series with drama, romance and comedy. As always, the manga includes more detail so I recommend reading that too.
oeb
Faithfull Member

Postby jaret » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:25 pm

great! now that it's going to be realesd on DVD more people will know about it, but i wont buy it, i already have it. that's the reason i download stuff from the internet, so i wont have to pay for it.
love hina, great too! no lesbians in there, but cool. A friend of mine has the magna and i've read some volumes, not all.
jaret

Return to Anything else