HurtingYourself

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby Anny » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:20 am

it's from her 1st album ("let go") but to me the 2nd is much better!
name: annika
d.o.b.: 08 sep 1987
sex: female
sexuality: lesbian
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:24 am

is it ??? I thought it's quite new..because it's still shown on tv???
oh I heard ben moody helped her making the second one (ben used to be a member of Evanescence)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:27 am

oh i didn't mean "nobody's home" i ment the quote... "nobody's home" is on her 2nd album... :ph34r:
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:29 am

oh hehhee ok so now we're clear :D and again off topic:-)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby t.A.T.u.4ever » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:21 pm

About a year ago i would always cut myself sometimes for no reason its not that i hate myself but i just feel alone even though i have a ton of friends not one of them knows who i really am and everytime i would think of that i would cut myself on my upper arm because my granny always checks my wrists i don't know why i guess she doesn't trust me but i cut there for no one to see what i've done to myself.But i don't do it no more.
name-Tiffany
D.O.B-April 9, 1990
location-usa
sexuality-lesbian
music-t.A.T.u.,Missy Higgins,avenged sevenfold,evanescence,the veronicas
t.A.T.u.4ever
Gold Member

Postby Nemo_Me » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:07 am

I used to cut myself a lot. I kind of became a cutter. I figured since most other people liked hurting me I could as well try and see why it was so much fun. It wasn't fun but it made me feel better. I started cutting myself with anything, even in school when I didn't feel good I hid my scissors in my pocket and went into the bathroom and cutted a little bit. My arm was a mess but I usually just wore long sleeve t-shirts and covered the worst part with my watch. When that place was filled with wounds I started to cut near my shoulder, then I wouldn't have to worry about people seeing it and the other wounds healed. I didn't really realize how sick it was until one time I got very drunk with one of my friend. When I got home finally my knive was on the desk. I took him and put to my hand. At first I only pushed very lightly but when I felt the pain and saw the blood flow the adrenalin rushed to my head and combined with the alcahole (and I'd had much of it) I couldn't think straight anymore. The only thing I thought about was the more pain I felt in my arm, the less I'd feel pain in my soul. I don't know how deep I went but in the end I passed out. The next morning I woke up and I've never felt more horrible in my life. My arms were so badly cut that I couldn't even hold the knife, but the only thing I wanted was to cut again and make those feelings go away. But I had to lie there, trying to hold the knife to my arm but my hands were too weak so I kept on dropping it. Then I decided that this had gone on long enough. I had to stop.
Meaning of Nemo. Nemo is a latin word and means nobody. And therefor I will be Nemo forevermore.
I'm an angel, angel of the universe, who doesn't belong.
I keep on hearing tunes, yet no one has turned on the radio.
Nemo_Me
Faithfull Member

Postby Kolya » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:34 pm

kthnx, I thought people here were halfway normal, now it seems everyone is a raging psycho.
People, why do you cut yourself when there are so many enjoyable ways to cock up your health?
Do drugs! Have sex with strangers in dark alleyways! Listen to the latest boyband fad! Go vegan!
But stop that cutting. Really, it disturbs me.
Kolya
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:05 pm

yeah kolya, that's the way i was thinking too when i read it...
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Kolya » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:16 pm

Also I can't stop thinking what would happen if I met one of you crazies in a disco one day... Fill you up, drag you home, have a little more wine and .... Egads! :shock: THE RECORD IS ALL SCRATCHED!!
So if you can't stop it for your own sake, next time you feel that overwhelming urge to slash your soft teenage skin, just try to think: "Kolya wouldn't want me that way!"

Hope this helps.
Kolya
Gold Member

Postby Anny » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:41 pm

a good advice to all of you: somewhere out there you'll find the true love, which will make you see the world in a different way, GO OUT AND GET IT!!!!!

(as i know now: it works!!)
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Kolya » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:00 am

Yeah, try cutting down on computer time instead.
The intarweb makes you stupid.
Kolya
Gold Member

Postby kant1781 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:14 pm

Something definitely happened to Anny... :)P
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby Anny » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:52 pm

yesss, you're right :lol:
Anny
Crew Member

Postby Rimfaxe » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:52 pm

I don't cut myself, but there is other ways to hurt oneself. I have been through a period of burning myself... fortuneatly is that over now... now I just keep away from falling in love...avoid the things that can hurt
DOB. 19 06 90

Music: Finntroll!!!

Sexuality: lesbian
Rimfaxe

Postby Anny » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:27 pm

Rimfaxe wrote:now I just keep away from falling in love...avoid the things that can hurt

i guess you can't keep away from falling in love as long as there is a heart beating inside your breast! and to be honest: what would life be without love at all?! in my opinion life without love is nothing! of course the worst wounds are caused by love (it was the same with me...) but there is somebody out there for each of us! we just have to find that one person that will make our life shine in a new and special way, and it doesn't matter if you're straight or gay or whatever! be just as you are, that's the best thing you can do at all! and, in my opinion, to doubt love means to doubt in oneself and therefor to doubt in life and everything that excists on earth!!

there are two quotes that just came to my mind:

the joy is not the same without the pain ("something to talk about" by badly drawn boy)

i'd rather bleed with cuts of love than live without any scars ("lovesong" by pink)
Anny
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else