HurtingYourself

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Postby LosingMyself » Sat Sep 13, 2003 10:14 pm

Hi Folks!
At first: I really like Fucking Amal, it's one of te best films I've ever seen. I can imagine to be Agnes as well as I can imagine being Elin, I am in the middle of this two characteres. I am not sure what kind of sexuality I have like Elin. But I hurt myself and don't like myself like Agnes. But, on the other hand, I am not that silent and that shy like Agnes.

So, if you feel the same or just similar, write what you feel! Do you hurt yourself and don't like yourself often? Or did you have such a time and came through it? Or did/do you have a problem with your sexuality?
I am from Austria and I would like it to get answers from Austrians! Many greetings, Juliane
LosingMyself

Postby foreverlongingSarah » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:33 pm

hey Losingmyself. Yes i have been involved with self injury since i was about 6 or 7 and i am now 15. And i hate myself pretty much all of the time.
foreverlongingSarah

Postby musicluver990 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:57 am

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to HATING myself, but I can seriously dislike myself at times. No, I've never injured myself, never saw the point, and my Catholic religion ahs also kept me from it and keeps me looking on the bright side. Too bad I'm Catholic, because I'm questioning my sexuality now. I think I'm bisexual, and sometimes ithurts to be it, but you can't hlp who you love.
<i>The only one I love, she was a superstar.</i>
musicluver990
Faithfull Member

Postby helpmeplease » Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:38 am

foreverlongingSarah wrote: hey Losingmyself. Yes i have been involved with self injury since i was about 6 or 7 and i am now 15. And i hate myself pretty much all of the time.

hey baby,
is there anything any of us can do to help you? surely you can't be so bad if i want to get to know you better. trust me.

<3 your lesbian friend, julie :o
helpmeplease

Postby Giod » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:05 pm

this is realy peveddic, way would someone want to hurd hisself i realy dont get it
Warom wonen we dan ook in dat Fucking klote Åmål
Giod

Postby hook » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:41 pm

Hey!!!! I've passed through these feelings so many times ago.... and I'm still in this trouble..... but no matter... I think I'll never have my way!!!! I hate my self every day too much... I can't understand anything of this pathetic world....If you want to talk to someone I'm here!!!! Don't forget it!!!!love-hook- :D :D :) :) :) :)
Image"I Am A Weak Heart.A Weak Heart To Break"
hook
Gold Member

Postby Dori » Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:27 pm

Okay this is really old.. but I'm still gonna answer to this. I'm from Finland and I have same kinda problems.
I hate the way I am, how I think, how I look like.. I hear often that I'm a nice person and stuff like that but I don't believe in it.
I used to hurt myself, my arms look like a mess, but I quited doing that and started to smoke instead. Now I've quited that as well and all the bad thoughts are coming back.
I guess it's normal not to know about your sxuality when you're still young, but it really bothers me. I've always been open minded in everything, so that's not what bothers me. The thing that bothers me is that I don't know who I am.
Dori

Postby *blond* » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:11 pm

hey,
i'm just getting over it now, i've been seeking help for about 5 months and i think i'm getting better. my arms are also a mess, they don't bother me much though, unless someone is staring at them. i have a lot of problems with my sexuality, it gets to me all the time. i started at the beginning of the year, and i've done just about every kind of self harm there is apart from drugs and alcohol. at the beginning of this term i took an over-dose because the girl i fell in love with(who happened to be my best friend) told me she was still in love with her ex-boyfriend. my mum told me all she wanted to do when she found out why i was in hospital was to slap my as hard as possible. i thought that was kind of rich coming from her since she's an alcoholic and pisses me off all the time, but do i slap her when she's drunk? no.
sometimes like now, i feel like i want to die. but i know tomorrow i'll be better, no matter how bad things seem now. so i just write a poem, or in my diary, it keeps me cool.
i better go
*blond*
Crew Member

Postby Sphinx » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:13 pm

I wouldn't call myself a cutter because I just replace mental pain by pchysical one...noone will ever discover it because I often use sharp tools to my wooden models of cathedrals...that's the only time I can really chill out when I'm doing stuff like that...I don't cut myself often..it's very random.I have one deep wound on my wrist the rest is meaningless.I don't think it's so bad as long as I can controle it...Some people just don't get it you can't say everything aloud...although you are screaming inside noone seems to care...there's no respond.but that's the way life goes...
Take care all of You!
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby styvisor » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:22 pm

I used to cut myself as I would rather take my anger out on myself rather than anyone else.... Havent done it now for about 5 years now.
styvisor
Crew Member

Postby JustMe90 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:52 pm

i used to cut myself, too. but i havent done it for 2 month :D
age: 14<br>sex: female<br>sexuality: bi/ (well at the moment more) lesbian<br>what i ever wanted to say to you: hello (lol. i dont wanted to insult or something. so i wrote hello)<br>why this signature suckz: couse i made it without thinking about it a lot and its stupid and boring<br>
JustMe90
Silver Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:02 am

I'm an outsider in this forum. I never cut myself!
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:30 am

Bomberpilot wrote: I'm an outsider in this forum. I never cut myself!

not an outside you simply deal with your problems in the other way...more healthly... ;)
"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone. Show me love, hold the lorn. So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me. I'm sorry. Time will tell (this bitter farewell). I live no more to shame nor me nor you. And you...I wish I didn't feel for you anymore..."
Sphinx
Crew Member

Postby Bomberpilot » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:32 am

Sphinx wrote:

not an outside you simply deal with your problems in the other way...more healthly... ;)

I could never cut myself. I even get sick only when I think about slashing my veins.
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Life is great, without it you'd be dead!</span></span></span>
Bomberpilot
Gold Member

Postby Sphinx » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:33 am

Bomberpilot wrote:
Sphinx wrote:

I could never cut myself. I even get sick only when I think about slashing my veins.

Typical male.... :P
Sphinx
Crew Member

Next

Return to Anything else