For those interested and anyone else...slideshow coming soon

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

For those interested and anyone else...slideshow coming soon

Postby Rebecka Fan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:02 am

I'm working on another slideshow. This one will be of Sara&Tobbe from "Eva & Adam: Four Birthday's and a Fiasco". I've made a few others (of S&T) before, but this one's gonna be different. I'm gonna have clips from various love songs. Parts of the love songs that I (I'm quite a romantic. lol!), feel represent S&T's feelings for each other, what they've done for each other and what their future holds.

Anyways, for those who've seen the film, you may not see/understand how Sara&Tobbe could have such serious/mooshy/romatic love, well, everyone at Eva & Adam Central (who also run Original Girl: Sara's World) have come up with some stories involving Sara. Tobbe comes with the package so to speak. In the stories, they fall, Truly, Madly, Deeply in love. It's sorta/kinda a spin-off of the Eva & Adam TV/film. Whether you care about that stuff or not, I decided to share this with you. I know most of you (if not all) enjoy my slideshows, so if anyone was/is a fan of the E&A film than you're sure to at least appreciate my slideshow, but even if you're not, would you take a look at it anyways and let me know what you think? I'd appreciate it. I will edit this post with the link to the finished slideshow, so look out for that. Enough of my rambling, talk to you soon..
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Sounds interesting
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Return to Anything else