I NEED SOME HELP

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

I NEED SOME HELP

Postby DzejAr » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:32 am

Hi! I'm from Slovakia and I'm student in third year at university of mass media communication. I have to do bachelor work. I choose theme "Profile of director Lukas Moodysson" so I have to analyze his production and movies. I love his movies. So I need some sources for my work, so I want to ask you to do me a favour and if you have anything about his movies or production (e books, pdf files or doc files), would be great if you'll send me. I found something on internet, something on this forum, but I don't think it's enough. So if you have some materials about Moodysson or Swedish cinema in general (IN ENGLISH PLS) I would appreciate, if you'll send me that to my mail box:

jaroslav.reken@gmail.com

Please, feel free to contact me, any informations and help with my work will be great, thank you 8)
DzejAr

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Sorry, I can't help you

Don't know if there is very much written about Moodysson actually, especially not in english

Here is a link to the Swedish Filminstitute, maybe they can help you with something, at least on Swedish cinema in general

http://www.sfi.se/
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi

I'm even newbier than you. I think if you very patiently work your way through the posts on this forum you will find a lot of diffrent useful links and pieces of background information. It takes time but I'm sure will be worth it as I have found.
snaps
Crew Member

Postby DzejAr » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:34 am

Well, I found lot of links with usefull informations here after I searched for them. I found out, I can use internet sources in my work too if there aren't enough book sources. And I found quite a lot. So God bless google :D Thanks :)
DzejAr

Return to Anything else