Snaps

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Re: Snaps

Postby snaps » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Riding the beasts is even more fun :oops: what I mean is mounting them and :oops: .... what I mean is getting into a steady rhythm :oops: .. what I mean is .. :oops: doh! I'll shut up now. :T
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 pm

snaps wrote:Riding the beasts is even more fun :oops: what I mean is mounting them and :oops: .... what I mean is getting into a steady rhythm :oops: .. what I mean is .. :oops: doh! I'll shut up now. :T

Wise move. Moa came on all of a quiver then. She still talks of the good times with the critters.

Ginger Snaps rolled up today :D but won't get the chance to see it till tomorrow. :(
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:32 pm

I thought you lived in England snaps? Or is it a joke of some sort? :oops:
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 pm

I am anticIpating a HUGE influx of new members following broadcast of FA tonite on German TV, so I am trying to put people OFF. :shock:
McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts, is the setting for "Girl, Interrupted". Maybe they won't harrass me if they think I live there :wink: This is one of Baldrick's Cunning Plans, so I feel safe now *phew* :)
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Doh, I made you mad again snaps :roll:
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby fish » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 am

Agnes&Elin Forever! wrote:Location: McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts :shock:

I thought you lived in England snaps? Or is it a joke of some sort? :oops:

Thanks for asking the question and saving me the embarassment. :P

snaps wrote:Maybe they won't harrass me if they think I live there This is one of Baldrick's Cunning Plans, so I feel safe now *phew*

Sounds more like one of Moa's cunning plans. She still has dreams of Lisa you know. :twisted: :T
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Happy Birthday to me, happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday Dear Snapsie, Happy birthday to you *:)* May she live for one hundred years, hurrah, hurrah, hurrah , hurrah !

Depending on what part of the world you are in, it's my birthday!! yay :D you are all invited of course, along with the farm and stable girls, and college friends but not my family :evil:

I'm actually going away for the day to escape. but my question is, if you had a free hand who would be on your guest list (apart from the obvious! :D ) assuming they MUST turn up if you invite them. and what would be an ideal way of celebrating your birfday? :oops:

I have a list but ther'es way too many girls, and most of the guys are the more mature types that I like. I need some suggestions for boys and younger men as well. :wink:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:51 am

Happy Birthday, Snaps? 13th, is it? 8) :P :shock: :wink:

I think everyone knows who I'd like to turn up to my birthday parties, but I'm lucky if the frickin' postman comes that day. :roll: :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:52 am

snaps wrote:Happy Birthday to me, happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday Dear Snapsie, Happy birthday to you *:)* May she live for one hundred years, hurrah, hurrah, hurrah , hurrah !

Depending on what part of the world you are in, it's my birthday!! yay :D you are all invited of course, along with the farm and stable girls, and college friends but not my family :evil:

I'm actually going away for the day to escape. but my question is, if you had a free hand who would be on your guest list (apart from the obvious! :D ) assuming they MUST turn up if you invite them. and what would be an ideal way of celebrating your birfday? :oops:

I have a list but ther'es way too many girls, and most of the guys are the more mature types that I like. I need some suggestions for boys and younger men as well. :wink:

Happy birthday dear snapsie. *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*
Moa and I will be there, although she got an invite and I didn't. :x She's taking me as a "friend" O-)
Have you invited Lena and Yulia? Not the husband though, he can stay home and baby sit. :evil:
I also suggest Alexandra but not Theodor, Rebecka but not Alex.
Not helping you out with the guys very much though, am I?
I know. Daniel Teider is fairly presentable, if you like that sort of thing. He can bring a few of his mates too if you like.

So, it's a big booze up in the barn is it? Or did you want to do something different from your normal day? :P :lol: :twisted:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:40 am

Grattis på födelsedagen snaps Image

Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Yum, Agnes.
Yum, Elin.
Yum, snaps.
YUM, birthday cake. *:)* *:)* *:)* *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:08 pm

codyw1 wrote:Happy Birthday, Snaps? 13th, is it? 8) :P :shock: :wink:

I've reached the age where I start counting backwards now! :lol:

fish wrote: So, it's a big booze up in the barn is it? Or did you want to do something different from your normal day? :P :lol: :twisted:

I had a quiet time, went up north to a friend's house. He is a film buff and has a proper home cinema screen projection unit. Made him watch FA. First time I've seen it on big screen. His comment ''I don't see what's different between this and an episode of Hollyoaks'' GRRRRR :T His equipment is wasted on him :evil:

Agnes&Elin Forever! wrote:Grattis på födelsedagen snaps Image

Thanks for the cake Magnus!

I watched the episode of the Swedish Wallander on Monday where the nutty woman poisons the kid’s birthday cake with botulism.

Anyone care to try a slice of my birthday cake before me? :twisted:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:19 pm

If you pm me your address snaps, I'll send you a little FÅ birthday present
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

snaps wrote:..... His equipment is wasted on him :evil:....

I have this feeling that we might all regret it if I asked "just what equipment are you talking about?" :twisted:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:28 pm

fish wrote:
snaps wrote:..... His equipment is wasted on him :evil:....

I have this feeling that we might all regret it if I asked "just what equipment are you talking about?" :twisted:

I only I could borrow his equipment I could put it to better use than him. :wink: :oops: :lol:
snaps
Crew Member

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else