Interesting Dream

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Re: Interesting Dream

Postby Rebecka Fan » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 am

I dreamt last night that Rebecka started posting on these boards and she'd mentioned on TV (yep a TV appearance!) that she was gonna post on these boards. She wanted to make sure that people knew it was her and not a poser.

I had another dream the night before that. Rebecka presented Siobhan Magnus with a Grammy for Best New Female Artist.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 am

Had not one but two Alex dreams last night! :shock: *:)*

The first one was brief but sweet. She was somewhere exotic/sunny, recording a message for her fans via a mobile phone - and said hello/gave a wave to Rebecka too! Aww. :oops:

The second one was longer, and weirder. She and the guys from Manana were being chased around a multi-story office building after stealing the leg off a statue (for some reason! :lol: ).

Very entertaining!

LITTLE TIP: I've had a glass of orange and mango juice before bed the last 3 nights and my dream recall/vividity has increased enormously!
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:54 am

Ian wrote:...LITTLE TIP: I've had a glass of orange and mango juice before bed the last 3 nights and my dream recall/vividity has increased enormously!

Tried to buy some today but unfortunately every store in Adelaide seems to have sold out. :shock:

Stocking up for those long winter nights, eh? :P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:56 am

You know it. :twisted: :wink: :oops:

Does seem to work. Had a few strong ones since, too. Just no more good ones. Most of the time I get frickin' weird ones like losing my hair or jumping on moving trains. Though I did have a very entertaining one on Wednesday night where Glory (the mad God from season 5 of Buffy) was hunting down - for some reason - characters from Roseanne! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Ian » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:58 am

fish wrote:
Ian wrote:...LITTLE TIP: I've had a glass of orange and mango juice before bed the last 3 nights and my dream recall/vividity has increased enormously!

Tried to buy some today but unfortunately every store in Adelaide seems to have sold out. :shock:

I didn't realise everyonein Adelaide came on this site. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 am

I had a fun dream last night. It involved the staff and I at Eva & Adam Central. We had a reunion of Eva & Adam all planned or at least we were planning it. Ellen, Carl, Ulrika, Erik, Rebecka, Rosie, Tove and Catti (Edfeldt) were going to be there and there was going to be an auction of atuographed pictures, books, videos/dvd's and other stuff. Slideshows were to be played on a big screen. Food and drinks (no alchohol), music and 2 Q&A's---one with the cast in their characters and one with the cast and Catti as themselves. It seemed like a lot of fun and exciting!! Fans from all over the world would come to it. It would be held in NYC. There would be a meet and mingle with the cast, Catti and the fans. Now that would be a dream come true!!! :D
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Previous

Return to Anything else