Collecting

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Collecting

Postby Rebecka Fan » Wed May 27, 2009 2:22 am

Do you collect anything?

I collect Garden Tags. You know? The ones that come with your flowers, vegetables and herbs. They're plastic. Well, I have a some and my collection is growing everyday. I love all the colors, shapes, sizes, pictures, symbols and other cool stuff on them!

Here are a some that I have now.

*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed May 27, 2009 3:44 am

I thought I was the only one. :o

I have a similar collection to you but mine is only by accident. Any time I buy some plants I just throw the lable/tag into a container and never get around to throwing them away. (you never know when they'll come in handy. :oops: just like old calendars. :oops: :oops: )

I guess my only real collection is of movies and assorted tv stuff on dvd and video tape. I've probably got 1-200 of them, but I'm too :oops: to take photos.
Last edited by fish on Wed May 27, 2009 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed May 27, 2009 5:47 am

Only DVDs really. Some movies, but mostly television series. I daren't tell you how many I've got. Two rooms worth full of bookcases, that's all I'm saying. :shock: I've cut down a lot the last year or so, though. I get the regular 'Who' releases, but other than that I only buy them occasionally (yearly boxsets like House or Lost and maybe the odd movie like LTROI).

I suppose you could say I collect old magazines and stuff that relate in any way to Amelia Frid, too. Always looking on Ebay. In the mid 90s I used to spend hours in secondhand magazine shops. They don't have things that old now, though, so Ebay is the last best bet. Plus I suppose you could say I collect Rebecka and Alexandra photos and memorabilia, of course!

That's about it. Though I think it's probably enough! :lol: :roll:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby clocky86 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:38 am

I collect shot glasses and also money.

I have old money (US late 1800's money), and money from all over the world. I hope of collected more, and at some point have some from every continent (to say every country would be ridiculous lol) .

Every place i travel, I get a shot glass. And when people i know go places, they get me shot glasses as well. I started when I was 15, and have about 20 different kinds.
clocky86

Postby fish » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Money. :shock:
Never known anyone rich enough to have a money collection. _O^

Seriously....I do have a minor collection of coins from every continent except South America. (Love to go there one day. Carnival in Rio, etc.) Never really thought of it as a collection though, more like a jar full of old coins.

Good luck with yours. Money is always nice to collect. (Historical value I'm talking here of course. :roll: )
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Return to Anything else