my new message board and Rebecka, Alexandra, Tove

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

my new message board and Rebecka, Alexandra, Tove

Postby Rebecka Fan » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 am

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Soap_Watchers/

I have this soap opera message board that is new and I'm trying to get more people to join. That's not the main reason I'm posting. The main reason I'm posting is because on the boards, I have a fictional soap opera I've created. I'm not gonna do any major writing for (but other people may write if they feel like). Maybe a fan fiction type story, I don't know. Anyways, mostly I'm just creating the cast, backstory, town, places, history, etc... Well, I'm using pictures of TV/movie actors/actress and singers to represent different characters. I have a lot so far, but I thought I'd mention a few.

Rebecka is "portraying" a teenaged girl (I'm using a picture of Agnes) named Christina Renberg, Alexandra is "portraying" a young woman named, Anna Bergman, Tove is "portraying" a young woman named, Maja Sundström. (Maja is one of Tove's middle names). Erik Johansson (He was on Eva & Adam) is "portraying" Johan Renberg.

You'll have to join the message boards in order to view the pictures and to find out who are "portraying" the other characters.

I'm adding some other non-soap related forums as well, to keep other people interested. So hey if you want to join as a change of pace, that would be cool.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 am

Looks like the Bergman gene pool scored well in the "beautiful blonde" chromosome area. :lol:
Nice board Kyle, should do well.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Sounds like a big undertaking Kyle. I'll keep my eyes open for your format and storyline brief . Good luck! ^O^
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 am

I added some new forums and also a new skin. Hope you like it. Oh and a new banner, that moves across the screen.

Still trying to get more people to join. I wonder what other forums I should add?
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 am

I've joined, Kyle, but there doesn't seem to be a lot happening! :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:31 pm

codyw1 wrote:I've joined, Kyle, but there doesn't seem to be a lot happening! :wink:

yeah, not lots of ppl joined. I'll start a topic to get ppl interested.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Return to Anything else