What Annoys You?

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Re: What Annoys You?

Postby fish » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 pm

codyw1 wrote:Some stupid **** running into my parents car this afternoon.

codyw1 wrote:some stupid **** ran into them a couple of weeks ago.

Do I detect a pattern here?

Seriously, I hope they were not hurt.
It's getting more and more dangerous on the roads these days, you really need good defensive driving skills. *:|*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:07 am

No, they weren't, but only thanks to seatbelts and air bags. Good thing the dog's lead was strapped into my mother's seat belt too. I don't know, people, eh? :roll: :T
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 am

All the same, I might be tempted to ride the buses for a while.
Don't know what truth there is about things happening in threes. *:|* :shock:

Good luck, break a leg, whatever, just stay safe. :W
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 am

Windows Movie Maker. I was planning to do a Rebecka MV this afternoon, but it keeps crashing out and refusing even to allow me to import any videos in.

:T
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:46 pm

1). ALL technology. I always read these posts but they might as well be in Swedish. I tried to start a blog thingy but (a) it keeps shutting me out, (b) I don't understand how to get the interesting things to work (c) no-one reads it, not even me ..(d) is for Dumstrut dunce cap for me :T

2). Autumn started today. hIgh wind, cloudy. Temp still up at 15C but a few spots of rain.

3) There was a continental market in town. I like them. I like trying out new things but I have no money. One stall has food from all over the world. In addition to ostrich burgers there were kangaroo burgers. What does kangaroo taste like? I imagine it to be a bit like rabbit but rather stringy and rare. Depends how well its cooked I guess. I absolutely love goat! I needs a long long time cooking though. [P.S. Please don't tell Agnes about this :P ]
snaps
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:17 am

Not a word to Agnes, I promise.

Technology is fine if you have a big enough hammer. :T

15C. :shock: We're suffering from what we think is a cold spring so far, it's been around 17C-18C most days. :roll:

Kangaroo is not at all like rabbit. It is very lean, almost zero fat, and to keep it tender it should be cooked a bit on the rare side. It's taste is more in the beef/venison range and without any strong gamey flavour. I makes a great steak. :)P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:38 am

snaps wrote:1). ALL technology. I always read these posts but they might as well be in Swedish. I tried to start a blog thingy but (a) it keeps shutting me out, (b) I don't understand how to get the interesting things to work (c) no-one reads it, not even me ..(d) is for Dumstrut dunce cap for me :T

LOL I have a similar issue with blogs. Apparently, all writers should have one (not entirely sure why, mind). Even if I could get one up and running, I'm stumped as to what I could possibly put in it that would be of any interest to anyone (especially on a regular basis, which is supposedly the point). I'm really not that interesting. :?: :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 pm

don't even ask.

1) :evil: Have to go on Health and Safety :T risk training tomorrow :Z

2) I think one of my back teeth is chipped. More expense! :evil:

3) I keep trying to find new pics of Alex and Bex. Can't find any that glampop doesn't get to first! :D
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:31 am

To be fair, I'm guessing living in Sweden does rather give him the advantage in these things. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:46 am

codyw1 wrote:To be fair, I'm guessing living in Sweden does rather give him the advantage in these things. :wink:

Errr.
I was under the impression that she lived in Canada.

Glampop where are you?
Please give us a clue who's right and who may have misinterpreted the available information. :Y :N
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm

fish wrote:
codyw1 wrote:To be fair, I'm guessing living in Sweden does rather give him the advantage in these things. :wink:

Errr. I was under the impression that she lived in Canada.

I think she lives in Canada, y'know as in Canada near Sweden :lol: (I thought it was only Americans got geography wrong) :? That doesn't mean Ian is w-r-o-n-g, merely that he is distracted by his sudden rise to fame and glory :Y
snaps
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 pm

I have a zit!!!! :shock: It's official *:|* It's on my cheek and I don't mean my butt. :evil: I can feel it, its tender and welling up :cry: My interview that was postponed has been rescheduled for next Tuesday :shock: just when it is sure to erupt :r I need a cunning plan that doesn't involve wearing a brown paper bag over my head, a Halloween mask, or getting Bubbles to stand-in for me at the interview. suggestions on a postcard marked URGENT. ? :T
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:02 am

LOL Wrong again, what can I say?

I must have been distracted by the fact I have to write another article about model train tracks this afternoon. :T

Fame and glory, eh Snaps? :lol: :T :lol: :roll:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:39 am

snaps wrote:I have a zit!!!! :shock: ..... I need a cunning plan....

Overproof vodka is always a good cure. If dabbing a little on the zit doesn't fix the problem, take the rest of the bottle internally and you just won't care about it anymore. :lol: :lol: :P :wink:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:08 am

Finally managed to get the Rebecka footage imported into WMM, but by heck it was like pulling teeth. Kept crashing out all the time. I had to move it to a different folder before it would do it, I'm not sure what the problem is but it took me practically all afternoon just to get it in there, let alone anything else. :roll: :T
Ian
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Anything else