The Dream Thread

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

The Dream Thread

Postby Ian » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 am

A thread to post your weird and wacky dreams (you can always still post any FA/Rebecka/Alex-related ones in the relevant sections). This is just for the random ones!

I had a weird dream last night in which I was talking to Noah Wyle about the episode in ER where he got stabbed and the young female doctor was likewise stabbed, and killed. We both agreed it was brilliant, and I woke up still enthusiastically agreeing with him.

Haven't seen that ep in years. Where the hell that came from I've no idea! :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Re: The Dream Thread

Postby snaps » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 am

I had a really wierd Sweden dream last night. There was me and two guys on a school trip there :?: It got very complicated because they just wanted to hang about in this empty apartment we had been allocated to stay in. I wanted to go out and hit the streets *:)* For some reason they decided it would be a good idea to decorate the place as the landlord had agreed to pay them and provide the paint. but they were hopeless at it! Paint everywhere :shock: I had to supervise them and boss them around. They wanted me to help out by climbing a ladder because they said they were scared of heights. I refused because I knew they just wanted to look up my skirt :)P

I said if they did the work properly I would fix them lunch, but I couldn't find any food in the kitchen *:|* I decided to order pizza delivery but they kept arguing about what they wanted :evil: I knew they only had a few hours to finish the painting, as I had to get them organised to leave the place at 2pm to be at the coach station for pick up at 3pm, and they still hadn't done any packing! :T Come to think of it. It was a nightmare really. I think it was inspired by seeing this picture of me, fish, and Ian sharing da weed. The End. :?

snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:04 pm

snaps wrote: I think it was inspired by seeing this picture of me, fish, and Ian sharing da weed. The End. :?

ROFL!

:lol: :D :W
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm

That is just so funny.

That's me on the left I think 'cause Ian's ROFL at the back.
And snaps, you just look so hot.
Anyone else got the munchies? *:)* :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 am

Well, I had this dream last night after seeing Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Anyways, I dreamt that I was Hermione! Strange huh??? It was myself, my voice, but in Hermione's body.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 am

Rebecka Fan wrote:Well, I had this dream last night after seeing Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Anyways, I dreamt that I was Hermione! Strange huh??? It was myself, my voice, but in Hermione's body.

I was about to suggest a good psychoanalyst when I thought, wait, Kyle might not get the answers he wants to hear about this. Some thing are best just left alone. :lol: :P
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:01 am

I was about to suggest what I might do if I found myself in that eventuality, but then realised that, in my position as moderator, I would have to ban myself if I did.

:evil: :P :shock:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby snaps » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Kyle, you are wonderful person. *:)* Unlike my rough colonial Australian colleagues (too many sheep, not enough women) , I would just say ''enjoy the moment''. Thanks for sharing. I read today that she is about to do a Rebecka and retire from the film industry :cry: Albeit with the buffer of acquiring a personal fortune of 20 million squid for her film work :mrgreen: We really should try to co-ordinate our dreams :idea: In the closing words of the film Casablanca, which chimerically appears as a poster on the wall of Agnes bedroom (a Moodysson joke reference, I believe) ''This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship'' :D
snaps
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 pm

On the other hand :? Emma Watson annoys me :evil: Yeh like, this is the thigh cleavage of Emma , like whoooops she forgot that she was ''accidentally'' wearing transparent undies with a ride-up-your-ass miniskirt when attending a public event surrounded by paparazzi photographers may not be your greatest career move? :)P yeh babe, the claws are out. :evil: So lets zoom in. It's not a Yul Brynner and it's not a Brazilian. As far as I (or the whole internet) can see the rug don't match the curtains. This could be anybody, but one thing I know for sure, it ain't me! :lol:

FFS for 20 million squid is this really necessary? You are a straight A's student with your pick of university. You have banked so much money that (unlike me and most people on the planet) you need never work a day in your whole life again. Seriously you should sue the bastards who mis-advised you.

Will this, much publicised photo, be your artistic swan-song?

Sad, very sad.

If I had access to this degree of intimacy from Alex or Bex I would NEVER EVER make it available. It isn't that it is a photo of pubes. like I say THIS could be ANYBODY. It could be fish with his (legendary!) elephants trunk tucked between his voluminous thighs :lol:

I hope you will strike back Emma. Make people realise this is about as attractive as the little heart shaped birthmark on my backside (sheeit? did I just say that?) :oops:

Alex and Bex may never reach your degree of prominence, but for us the mystery and the magic (and a little heartbreak) that they have bought us is incalculable.

I hope you grow and learn from the giants on whose shoulders you stand. :wink:

I know Ian will probably have to ban me for life for posting this but I think it has been worthit. :W

snaps
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:05 am

She's not the first celebrity doing something like this, is she?

Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:03 am

Not the first and by no means the last :lol:

So how come you removed your post about how Kyle would be embarassed about my remarks? :? I said what I said with integrity. It was meant in all innocence and genuine concern and loving friendship. I wish I could live inside Kyle's dreams :) I only get to have nitemares about living in a menage-a-trois with fish and Ian :lol: :lol:

I'm sure if Kyle has issues with what I have said he will PM me. :wink:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 am

snaps wrote: I wish I could live inside Kyle's dreams :) I only get to have nitemares about living in a menage-a-trois with fish and Ian :lol: :lol:

Now you're giving me nightmares.

:shock: :roll: :arrow:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:22 am

I wish to make a formal complaint.

Not about any of the posts, they're fine. It's about the dearth of emoticons from which we are now suffering. The one I'm looking for has to be somewhere.

In the meantime, this is what I want to say.

I'm GOBSMACKED.
:shock: :o :roll: :T :oops: :? :twisted: :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby mpox » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:54 am

Rebecka Fan wrote:Well, I had this dream last night after seeing Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Anyways, I dreamt that I was Hermione! Strange huh??? It was myself, my voice, but in Hermione's body.

Holy crap moment #1. This really is one of the weirdest corners of the internet I think you can run across. And to think it all stems from one fairly inoffensive little Swedish movie.

snaps wrote:So lets zoom in. It's not a Yul Brynner and it's not a Brazilian. As far as I (or the whole internet) can see the rug don't match the curtains.

#2. Seems about right for dirty blonde hair to me though. And I think nicely trimmed instead of shaved is ready for a comeback. Jungley of course can continue to gtfo.
mpox
Gold Member

Postby Ian » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:37 am

mpox wrote:

Holy crap moment #1. This really is one of the weirdest corners of the internet I think you can run across. And to think it all stems from one fairly inoffensive little Swedish movie.

You should see some of the other places I frequent.

:wink: :P :W
Ian
Webmaster

Next

Return to Anything else