Random Postings

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Random Postings

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:54 am

This will be for anything random that comes up that you'd like to share. Or if a topic seems to get off topic, you can post here. Perfect for when you don't want to make a whole new post just to say something. I'll start.

I was bored today, so I went through all of the fonts on my computer and got rid of some that I don't use anymore and added some new ones.
Last edited by Rebecka Fan on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Re: Random Postings

Postby snaps » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:29 am

Today I have to fill out my tax return to meet the Sept 30th deadline. It's all done online now. To do it I need to locate four documents P45 or is it P60? anyway zzzzzzzzzzzzz, but all my paperwork is in a mess, all official stuff is so depressing I just throw it in a crate and hope it will go away. Now I have to actually open letters from the bank, insurance company, the union, the government, the local council, etc from like 6 months to a year ago. I can't put it off any longer. :cry: I'd rather go visit the dentist. :(
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:52 am

snaps wrote:Today I have to fill out my tax return to meet the Sept 30th deadline. It's all done online now. To do it I need to locate four documents P45 or is it P60? anyway zzzzzzzzzzzzz, but all my paperwork is in a mess, all official stuff is so depressing I just throw it in a crate and hope it will go away. Now I have to actually open letters from the bank, insurance company, the union, the government, the local council, etc from like 6 months to a year ago. I can't put it off any longer. :cry: I'd rather go visit the dentist. :(

I hate doing my taxes too. I now have a "guy". My dad was a dentist. He mostly worked with children. I remember how he used to always tell a story to the kids while cleaning and examining their teeth. Especially to the kids who were scared. Tomorrow would have been his 55th birthday. Tomorrow is gonna be just so hard. I just know it. :(
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:59 am

Rebecka Fan wrote:....Tomorrow is gonna be just so hard. I just know it. :(

Keep smiling though Kyle. That's the way he would have wanted it.
You now have so much to smile about.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby fish » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:01 am

snaps wrote:Today I have to fill out my tax return .....:cry: I'd rather go visit the dentist. :(

Snaps, it's time we dragged you in for a nice long audit.
Now, open wide. :twisted:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:19 pm

As fish says, keep smiling, Kyle.

Good idea for a thread, by the way. :D

I re-burned another disc today, both to re-do it with a Mag Media and to add some new stuff to it as it seemed to run a little short when I watched it last night. That's about the only I should have to do that, too, though. I always thought 6 and 7 were a little weak. Never mind.
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Is there any way to pin this topic or something? Something that would keep this topic permanent? I don't really know the inner workings of this forum; behind the scenes wise. I really know invisionfree, but that's me.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:43 pm

RANT! (contains nuts)

Just got back from town. It's first day settling in for the Uni freshers. All proud mums and dads bidding tearful farewells to their little ones, while as soon as backs are turned its ''Woooopeeee yay! NOW let's p-a-r-t-a-y!!" *:)* (and that's just the parents). I like to go over and slink around surveying the talent :wink: So on the busiest day of the year with car parking at a premium what does the local council do? it closes the main multi-storey for ''essential maintenance'' :T More than that they hire a private contractor to victimise parkers. Yours truly got a 25quid fine. :cry: So I'm parking in an area thats one hour. Its only 20 yards from another bay that says one hour MON-SAT. This is just a money making scam by the council. :evil: if I was like Lisbeth Salander I could hack into their pooter system and dick them over for like 25Millionsquid. :twisted: That is I could if they had any money. The blew their reserves by investing in Icelandic banks and their assets *coughs* ''melted'' last year. Did the senior officers responsible for investments resign? NO. Did the councillors who approved these decisions resign? NO. Instead they just hiked up the council tax and come up with money-making schemes like fining Sunday parkers. Grrrr. I need to come up with a cunning plan to screw the council for reparations :evil:
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:35 am

Rebecka Fan wrote:Is there any way to pin this topic or something? Something that would keep this topic permanent? I don't really know the inner workings of this forum; behind the scenes wise. I really know invisionfree, but that's me.

Not that I know of. :| :?: Then again, as long as you keep posting in it, it won't go anywhere, will it? :D :lol: :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:28 am

snaps wrote:....Yours truly got a 25quid fine. :cry: ....... if I was like Lisbeth Salander I could hack into their pooter system and dick them over for like 25Millionsquid........I need to come up with a cunning plan to screw the council for reparations :evil:

Miserable bastards :!: Why would they do that to our dear Snapsie?
Ohhhh! 'Cause they can, that's why.
You really need to get back at them. Some cunning stunt would do the trick.
Get Baldrick on the job. :shock: :lol: :twisted: *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:02 am

Barsteward bank has surcharged me at 20quid a day for the last few days for ''unauthorised overdraft'' :cry: They are now on my hitlist :evil: I will make them suffer. 8)
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:51 am

They did something similar to me once a couple of years back. They really are a bunch of corrupt, moneygrabbing, bloodsucking b******s, aren't they? :r :T
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 am

codyw1 wrote:....They really are a bunch of corrupt, moneygrabbing, bloodsucking b******s, aren't they? :r :T

Now don't hold back Ian. Tell us what you really think. :roll: :P

What a depressing life. I bought a new vacuum cleaner, and it was the highlight of my day. :( :oops:

Didn't even have all those other attachments. :twisted:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:56 pm

fish wrote:What a depressing life. I bought a new vacuum cleaner, and it was the highlight of my day. :( :oops: Didn't even have all those other attachments. :twisted:

At least you can afford to buy a vaccum cleaner. I'm so poor I have to snuffle all the dust up my nostrils, then rip out my own lungs to empty them when they get full of dust. :cry: As for highlights of the day, my only thrill has been sitting on top of the washing machine as it goes into final spin. :|
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 am

fish wrote:What a depressing life. I bought a new vacuum cleaner, and it was the highlight of my day. :( :oops:

:

I played snooker with myself yesterday. That was the highlight of MY day.

I lost.

*:|* :T :P
Ian
Webmaster

Next

Return to Anything else