Alex Dream

Talk about Alexandra Dahlström's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Alex Dream

Postby Rebecka Fan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 am

Last night I had a dream about Alex (and General Hospital) I don't dream about Alex as much as I do Rebecka.

Alex was on General Hospital (one of the soaps, I watch) and when she spoke, she kind of had her own voice, but more American sounding than Swedish, but you could tell, she'd had a Swedish accent, but had lost some of it. Her characters name was Molly and she was dating Spinelli. Spinelli has nicknames for most people he knows, including himself, so of course he had a nickname for Molly. He called her, "The Brunette Queen" (Alex had brown hair in my dream). They kissed and Maxi (Maximista) (Maxi is the girl whom Spinelli is in love with on the show) came in and started a catfight with Molly. Hair pulling, tossing into pool and other stuff. Molly bit Maxi on the arm. Then Sonny (he's in the mob, but cares about a lot of people) came and gave Spinelli a gun (which seems odd, as Sonny would never do that on the show) and Spinelli shot himself in the foot, by accident (he did that on the show too). Eventually the catfight stopped and Alex kissed Sonny and they left together. That's all I remember.

The dreams of a soap fan!

Spinelli and Maxi:

Sonny:
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Re: Alex Dream

Postby fish » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:33 am

Don't like the looks of Sonny, he doesn't look like Alex's type to me, guns and all. Hope she's OK.

By the way, she didn't happen to mention Rebecka's phone number did she?
Rebecka seems to be in tears waiting for my call. :oops: :P :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:59 am

Excuse me fishy, weren't you trying to pull Alex into your bed last week?

You ain't having 'em both. :twisted: :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 am

codyw1 wrote:Excuse me fishy, weren't you trying to pull Alex into your bed last week?

You ain't having 'em both. :twisted: :wink:

But you wouldn't forgive me if I didn't at least try. :P :lol:

and who could blame me? :roll:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Juule » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Had a dream about Rebecka. Err... well... that's what I would have wanted or wished but instead... had a dream about Alexandra (not that I could complain). Can't remember all but it involved me, Alexandra's boyfriend (although I seem not to remember him at all) and sharing or transferring some stuff from mouth to mouth (looks like someone really got affected by some other person's second post about stereotypes and stuff).

Not going in to the details how that stuff got into my mouth (not that I could remember, no matter how badly I wanted), but there I was, all red and tingling and Alexandra busy with something in a room full of clothes. She was leaving (to a trip?) or packing or something (in a hurry) and I chased or ran after her (fully dressed) from room to room with a mouthful. Then she stopped (hands on her hips), sighed and looked definitely annoyed like asking 'now what?' (wearing that black klänning-thing she had on GayGalan). Then she just accepted my watery gift. Can't remember the kiss, can't remember how she felt (although we were hugging) or how she reacted (or if she reacted at all). She just quickly wiped her mouth and continued with whatever she was busy with.

Must say that in my dreams kissing never feels like the real thing, no matter who or what I'm touching (it's just dry, meaningless pecking). :(
Juule
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:21 am

Well, it's a start, at least, Juule... :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:04 am

Alexandra dreams are not Rebecka dreams, but they're still way better than the dreams I usually have. *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:28 am

I've had some great Alex dreams.

Just not lately. :(
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Ian » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 am

I had a veritable array of FA related dreams last night. None for ages, and then three come along at once!

1) For some inexplicable reason, I lent my parents FA to watch. My mother seemed to like it, but my dad kept making stupid comments throughout. Not at all true to life, then. :P

2) Found a magazine with a a massive multi-page Rebecka interview and lots and lots of photos. :)P

3) Two new movies with Alex coming out, saw the posters for each - both with her front and centre - and remember thinking "Ooh, I'll have to get those!" :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Juule » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:09 am

Ian wrote:I had a veritable array of FA related dreams last night. None for ages, and then three come along at once!

You're such a lucky... err... person. :D

Ian wrote:Found a magazine with a a massive multi-page Rebecka interview and lots and lots of photos. :)P

That's something I only dream of dreaming. :P :)P

Ian wrote:Two new movies with Alex coming out, saw the posters for each - both with her front and centre - and remember thinking "Ooh, I'll have to get those!" :lol:

Maybe it wasn't a dream at all? :shock: *:)*
Juule
Crew Member

Postby fish » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:26 am

Juule wrote:You're such a lucky... err... person. :D

Yes, "person", that's the exact word I was thinking of....... Not. :P

Juule wrote:That's something I only dream of dreaming. :P :)P

I bet he doesn't post any of the pics. :lol: :roll:

Juule wrote:Maybe it wasn't a dream at all? :shock: *:)*

I bet he doesn't post any of the posters either. :lol: :roll: :P

I need a rest already. This post made me very confused. :T
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:10 am

:lol:

I hate that you never realise it's a dream either. I actually woke up after the first one and then had the other two, and still didn't twig it wasn't actually real. :roll:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am

Great isn't it, when you're having a really good dream, then wake up, then fall asleep again, and sort of continue the dream?
Doesn't happen nearly often enough.

Lucky #&*@%*$( ..... errr, person. :P *:)*
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:14 am

I dreamt last night that Alex was on Wheel of Fortune (Swedish Celebrity Edition) and she had to solve the puzzle and there was one letter left and she still couldn't figure it out. "Show Me Lo_e". Tove was there and Carl-Robert Holmer-Kårell. Oh and Catti Edfeldt (Tove's Mamma) was there too. She was filling in for Vanna White.
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby fish » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 am

Rebecka Fan wrote:...there was one letter left and she still couldn't figure it out. "Show Me Lo_e"...

:shock: :T :lol:

Oh, poor Alex. :(

She probably knew it was your dream Kyle, and was just teasing you. :P *:)* :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Next

Return to Alexandra Dahlström