Rebecka on Facebook

Talk about Rebecka Liljeberg's films here.

Moderator: Ian

Re: Rebecka on Facebook

Postby kant1781 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Kso wrote:You know what.... We need especially zealous fan, almost the maniac, which will not stop,yet will not find her and under compulsion will interview with her and will photograph)) After all to find the person in sweden not too difficult, isn't it?)))

Oh, someone once did that, back around 1999 or 2000 if I remember correctly. I think he was from Croatia or something (or was it the Czech Republic?) - that was at a time when Rebecka had a webpage maintained by one of her personal friends (we're talking about the childhood days of the internet here) and you could really contact her via that page. This guy from whereever he was just took a flight to Stockholm, met this friend of Rebecka's, had him arrange a meeting, and met her for an "interview". He took some pictures too. I am too lazy now to look it up, but the story is written down somewhere deep down in the caves of the now defunct rebecca-liljeberg.com forum: http://rebecka.droopy.sk/

Ian, what did you say where you lived before you moved down under? :)P
kant1781
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:01 am

LOL Not guilty, your honour.

Though I did get an (email only, alas) "interview" with a certain Australian actress a similar way about 6 years ago... :P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby katka » Sun May 29, 2011 2:38 pm

kant1781 wrote:
Kso wrote:You know what.... We need especially zealous fan, almost the maniac, which will not stop,yet will not find her and under compulsion will interview with her and will photograph)) After all to find the person in sweden not too difficult, isn't it?)))

Oh, someone once did that, back around 1999 or 2000 if I remember correctly. I think he was from Croatia or something (or was it the Czech Republic?) - that was at a time when Rebecka had a webpage maintained by one of her personal friends (we're talking about the childhood days of the internet here) and you could really contact her via that page. This guy from whereever he was just took a flight to Stockholm, met this friend of Rebecka's, had him arrange a meeting, and met her for an "interview". He took some pictures too. I am too lazy now to look it up, but the story is written down somewhere deep down in the caves of the now defunct rebecca-liljeberg.com forum: http://rebecka.droopy.sk/

Ian, what did you say where you lived before you moved down under? :)P

Yes that´s from Czech Republic...more from Slovakia, because administrator is from Slovakia, but he told me there is almost all dead yet unfortunately :( But I think that pic where is Rebecka with some boy and has T-shirt with comunism symbol is from guy which flight to Stockholm and made interview...allright ? I don´t know but I thinking. So I finded some website where some guy describe meeting with Bec when she was filming The Bear´s kiss in Stockholm near Trollhättan. And desribe all fully into the details - day by day his way. It´s so long text that I have not finished reading and unfortunately I don´t know already where it is on the web :T It was very interesting reading about his meeting with she cause he realy desribe all details which she looked at him, and so on... :D And have you tried find her on official website Karolinska Institute somewhere on personal statistic (staffing of Pediatrics) ? :)
katka
Crew Member

Postby fish » Mon May 30, 2011 9:56 am

katka wrote:... some website where some guy describe meeting with Bec when she was filming The Bear´s kiss in Stockholm near Trollhättan. And desribe all fully into the details - day by day his way. It´s so long text that I have not finished reading and unfortunately I don´t know already where it is on the web :T It was very interesting reading about his meeting with she cause he realy desribe all details which she looked at him, and so on... :D

What you describe here sounds like it might be this site... http://web.comhem.se/~u36000035/first1_en.html ... which is in three parts. I thought it was very interesting.
If this isn't the one, I hope you can find "your" site again and can post a link.
katka wrote:...And have you tried find her on official website Karolinska Institute somewhere on personal statistic (staffing of Pediatrics) ? :)

All I've ever found at Karolinska is mention of Rebecka as a student of note, along with a heap of professors and Nobel Prize winners. I bet she was a bit embarassed about being in such illustrious company. :oops: :P :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby katka » Mon May 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Wow ! It´s this website :D *:)* thanks so much :D
Hmm...it´s pitty...I so tried find she there :roll: :)
katka
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 am

Fish can find ANYONE.

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. :shock: :!:

:P
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:43 am

:lol: :lol: :twisted: