Those Dancing Days

Discuss anything on your mind, with focus on films and music though.

Moderator: Ian

Those Dancing Days

Postby Kolya » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Those Dancing Days are a Swedish all-girl band making lighthearted uplifting pop music.
I have collected all videos I could find in the best available quality. Check them out, they're great.

Kolya
Gold Member

Postby fish » Tue May 05, 2009 10:45 am

I can't believe it's six weeks ago that I first saw this post and thought I'd better check out Those Dancing Days to see if I agreed with you.

I now have, and I do agree with you.

They are very cute and have put together a very professional act for kids of their age. Hopefully as they mature they will stay as a group and will become even more polished performers and sucesses in a tough business.

I wish them well.
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Re: Those Dancing Days

Postby Cheevers4ever » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Sorry for digging up this old thread but i recently got into this band, thanks To Alexandra directing the video of the new band from some of the girls from Those Dancing Days. Sad to hear they have taken a break or broke up for some of them to study (first time i heard a signed band do that). I prefered them on the first album (Those Dancing days, Hitten, Run Run and Home Sweet Home) are great songs plus they seem to be having fun and they had a singer who is as cute as hell (she looked really hot with her short curly hair once she grew it out and started to take herself far too serious on the second album, she lost the charm a bit). The second album really did come off as a attempt to show them as more serious Musicians(another downfall in my view the drummer and singer apart the other girls weren't great ) but also a band really wanting a big hit although I'll be yours was the best thing they ever did and sadly was the best thing on the 2nd album. They never had a big hit (even in their own country Sweden) and it seems they never made much money either seen as some of the girls are going back to study for a career. I'll be yours and Hitten should have been hits. But they are well worth checking out.
Cheevers4ever
Gold Member

Return to Anything else