U-Tube MVs

Moderator: Ian

U-Tube MVs

Postby fish » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:58 am

I thought this MV had a very inventive style, (a bit Subterranian Homesick Blues ish) and might inspire a few talented members.

I have no idea whether it's the original video clip for Sia's Breathe Me, or a fan vid or whatever, much more highly paid minds than mine can sort that out if they like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6PGrub3 ... annel_page[url]

Besides;
I like the song.
Sia is from Adelaide.
and
I think the clip is just great...
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby fish » Tue May 05, 2009 7:45 am

Just had a chance to browse through a few more of Kyle's clips on U-Tube. Great stuff. A bunch of Sunes Jul made me realise just how long Rebecka had been in front of the camera.

Even through the Frida, Agnes and Lola stages she seemed to always play younger roles. Just a thought but I wonder if she had been given a few good adult's parts might she have stayed longer in the business.

Just another thought, I wonder if someone came up with the right part now could she be tempted to perform again?

Any good scriptwriters out there? :idea:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby snaps » Tue May 05, 2009 9:45 am

fish wrote:Just another thought, I wonder if someone came up with the right part now could she be tempted to perform again?

Any good scriptwriters out there? :idea:

From what I can work out she must be in her final year at uni (probably taking exams right now, good luck! :) ) so maybe unlikely in near future. I agree it would be great to see her tempted to act again.

Of course my dream is that she would get together with Alex for a Ten Years On. If it was a powerful enough story in its own right but with enough references back to FA/SML it would be brill. I'm sure given the success of the foreunner there would be no problem raising the finance to produce it. The key however lies with Lukas as technically he holds intellectual property rights in the characters portrayed in FA/SML and seems to prefer writing his own material. So he would have to be sufficiently interested to write or else option his rights to another writer. 8) *coughs* :D
snaps
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Tue May 05, 2009 10:52 am

Kyle's stuff is brilliant. I'm particularly fond of his "Agnes" and "Elin" ones, the "Lucky Star" one, "In Honour of Rebecka Liljeberg" and the "Only One Rebecka Liljeberg". Lovely stuff.

(Kyle, didn't you say a while back you had trouble with a few of your vids because of the copyright rubbish? PM me and I'll tell you what you can do to get 'em back on! :D )
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Rebecka Fan » Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Thanks you! :oops: I'm blushing!
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed May 06, 2009 2:59 am

LOL Well, it's true. You were one of the biggest inspirations for me starting doing them too! :D :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Wed May 06, 2009 3:35 am

It's only my good taste and good manners that's stops me from saying "get a room you two". :P :lol:
Oops, I thought I wasn't going to say that. :shock: :oops:

I think I would be expressing everyone's opinion if I praised you both for the enjoyment you give us all. :D :wink:

Just keep doing it....... :lol: _O_
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby fish » Wed May 06, 2009 4:17 am

At this stage I'd like it known that the first part of the previous post was written by the drunken Koala in my avatar, not by me. :shock: :oops: :roll: :wink: :lol:
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Wed May 06, 2009 6:33 am

Just as well, too!

:shock: :P :wink: :lol:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby fish » Sun May 10, 2009 11:03 am

I was rummaging around in a Russian forum when I came across some posts by Fraks from Novosibirsk, who I'm sure is a member of this forum, and he had posted a link to a clip of FA scenes with Howie Day's "Brace Yourself" as the music.

Google translate seemed to be saying he hadn't made the clip but I'm sure I've seen it before on U-tube, so using my vast intellect (also called the search facility) I managed to find it, but the person shown as the owner on U-tube also says they didn't make it.

It's such a good clip I was wondering if it was anyone here, like Ian or Kyle, who should take the credit. I'm sure everyone but me has probably seen it a thousand times but here it is again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgS5_Cpz3E4

Anyone know the author?
Fish
fish
Crew Member

Postby Rebecka Fan » Sun May 10, 2009 7:05 pm

fish wrote:I was rummaging around in a Russian forum when I came across some posts by Fraks from Novosibirsk, who I'm sure is a member of this forum, and he had posted a link to a clip of FA scenes with Howie Day's "Brace Yourself" as the music.

Google translate seemed to be saying he hadn't made the clip but I'm sure I've seen it before on U-tube, so using my vast intellect (also called the search facility) I managed to find it, but the person shown as the owner on U-tube also says they didn't make it.

It's such a good clip I was wondering if it was anyone here, like Ian or Kyle, who should take the credit. I'm sure everyone but me has probably seen it a thousand times but here it is again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgS5_Cpz3E4

Anyone know the author?

Not mine, but good anyways. I wonder who made it?
*Kyle*
I'm a Guy Directioner.
Rebecka Fan
Crew Member

Postby Ian » Mon May 11, 2009 2:07 am

No, it's not one of mine either. :wink:
Ian
Webmaster

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Wed May 13, 2009 5:30 pm

I think Kant mentioned somewhere it was by a former member of this forum, it was made years ago by this guy.
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Thu May 14, 2009 3:58 am

Btw, here is the link first posted by Kant to download the vid instead of watching it on YT:

http://www.achim-der-angler.de/fa/fa_brace_yourself.zip
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Postby Agnes&Elin Forever! » Thu May 14, 2009 4:08 am

Hmm, whoever put it on YT probably got it from here as well :lol:
Agnes&Elin Forever!
Crew Member

Next

Return to Entertainment